Tuesday, December 14, 2010

James Callis = Santa?

There have been suspicions that James Callis is in fact the same person as "Santa", or "Father Christmas". We have found a picture that seems to be evidence that he truly is...

This photo was taken by an innocent bystander at last year's FedCon Germany. Note the suspicious beard and hat on Mr Callis, and his attempt to not notice the lost reindeer. (Quite cold really, since the reindeer looks very anxious indeed!) Mr Callis left FedCon in a hurry, perhaps to watch over his elves better. He has been known to retreat to India from time to time, but we suspect the North Pole is closer to the truth...

This post is brought to you by It's Office Christmas Party Day And I'm So Drunk. And I may actually remove it tomorrow when I'm sober again. But until then, hahahahahahaaa. :)

3 comments:

Wesoly said...

AWESOME.

p.s. Can I sit on Santa's lap?

Deniselle said...

I'm not sure there's room with me there. I get first dibs, since I uncovered this mystery. ;)

Nicole Anell said...

LOL FOREVER!