Friday, October 15, 2010

Re-uniting the Rubins Trailer!



Finally, a trailer for Re-Uniting the Rubins! (I guess I should mention that it stars James Callis, for this to show up in a Google search. So you know, James Callis James Callis James Callis.)

James' character looks pretty hard and uptight, like he described back at Evening With James Callis. He called Danny Rubin "unpleasant, naïve" and "unscrupulous", and yeah, I do get that from these clips. (Also criminally handsome, but that's just James.) He seems like a lot of fun though, and like he's going to be redeemed a little by the end. I see James' sensitivity coming through a bit there.

"Freak!" "Lesbian!" "Freak!" "Lesbian!" Hee!

Boy: "How much do you earn in hour?"
Danny: "300, maybe."
Boy (empties piggy bank): "Can I have eight minutes?"
Awwwwww! That's just heartbreaking.

I think I'm going to enjoy this film, if I ever get to see it. The trailer is a lot of fun. Other actors include Timothy Spall, Rhona Mitra and Honor Blackman.                                                                  

Hair: shortish if wavy. Very luscious. 
Chest hair: visible at 1:35!
Patented sad puppy eyes(tm): at 1:42.
Donuts: no (this was filmed right after FedCon '09)
Drool factor: very high.

No comments: