Sunday, September 27, 2009

Poll Post

OK, I added a poll to the sidebar. I'd be interested in seeing what you guys want to see in this blog.

-You can select multiple answers.
-You should be able to vote even if you're not registered/logged in to Blogger. (Let me know if you can't and I'll look into it.)

-If you want to see something not in the list, please elaborate in comments on this post. I'll try to fulfil your wishes (within reason!)

-Children's book parodies refers to something like this.

-Fan ponderings: personal posts about being a fan (there will always be some of this in the transcripts and link posts, so it's not a big loss if you guys don't want to see separate pondering posts).

If no one votes, things will remain exactly as they are. Scary prospect, huh? So vote!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More donuts!!! Deep analysis of his weight gains over the years. And more about his chest hair. (like every post)

(just testing if anonymous poll voting/commenting works)

Nicole Anell said...

But seriously, why was there no option for chest hair?

Deniselle said...

:D :D

Because I can't imagine mentioning them even MORE... I'm pretty sure they come up at least once in every longer post (and in some shorter ones as well).

But do I have any posts about JUST his chest hair? Hmm. Maybe I should do a chest hair picspam sometime.