Friday, February 26, 2010

James Callis to Join FlashForward!

I'm really excited about this. James will be joining ABC show FlashForward! And they specifically wanted to work with him from the start.
SciFi Wire article (interviewing the show's producer).

"When I watched Battlestar, every time he wasn't in a scene I couldn't wait for him to come back," said Borsiczky. "And I really wanted to have an opportunity to work with him. Honestly, since the show was ordered, we've been excited to work with him. And I so just cast him in our show. He's playing a big role in some of the final episodes this season, and it was for that very reason."

*beams* I'm so glad someone specifically wanted him onboard a big network show like this. Great exposure in the US, and a show I actually watch!

To be honest, I've been a bit bored with some of the FF episodes and characters and was about to abandon the show. But it's a fascinating premise, and who knows how the rest of the episodes turn out. Needless to say, I'm back on board and curious to see what kind of character James will play!

Look forward to more news on this as the previews come in.

2 comments:

Elina said...

The most important question is: what will his hair be like?

Nicole Anell said...

LOL, I agree, Elina. :)

(So excited about this! I've only watched a couple of episodes, but it's not a bad show and I'm really excited to see what kind of character he plays on it.)