Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gratitude.



So, there's this awesome Baltar/Six video by Keeganwh.

And there's this awesome Baltar/Six picspam by Nicole. (A new one, of her top 5 Baltar/Six episodes. Just so beautiful.)

Watching these pictures and thinking back on their story just makes me feel - elevated. It's somehow larger than life.

A lot of fans were angry at RDM for the finale. It didn't tie all of the loose ends. But it did give us Baltar and Six. That's really something.

BSG wasn't perfect and the finale wasn't perfect, in the same way that nothing I write will ever be perfect. BSG can and should be criticized, but what matters the most to me is that it makes me feel happy, elevates me from my everyday life, and excites my imagination. There's a great fandom full of intelligent, creative people discussing the show and creating things.

Every once in a while, I just want to be grateful I got to experience the phenomenon that is BSG. Thank you Ron D Moore.

No comments: